Companionship to Maximum Care Available up to 24/7
Our heartfelt desire is to help our clients remain independent, in control, healthy and at home. With our comprehensive system of care our clients may remain in the comforts of home and receive the quality care they deserve for as long as they wish. We also provide additional care and companionship for our clients who are temporarily in a rehabilitation facility or who choose to reside in an assisted living facility.
Home care offers both short and long term care solutions.
We have found that the home environment and one-on-one care helps our clients recuperate faster, maintain greater physical independence, and remain happier. Whether care is for a few weeks or for many years, Age Advantage is here to serve you!
Convalescent hospitals are no longer the only option.
The trend for older adults has changed from community care to independent living, whether in their own home or in an independent living center. Despite physical inabilities, older adults have a choice and often that choice is to remain independent with personalized one-on-one care.
Age Advantage offers many solutions:
- Care options up to 24 hours a day
- Hourly, nightly and live-in caregivers
- Companions, home health aides (HHA’s) and certified nurse assistants (CNA’s)
- Caregivers criminally checked, bonded and insured
- Transportation (minimum to moderate assistance only)
- Assistance with billing and paperwork required by long term care insurance companies
- Care services in homes, independent living communities, convalescent homes and hospitals
*some services differ by location
To help you communicate services needed, download & print out our Age-Advantage-Care-Check-List.
Please remember, If you need a service not listed, please ask!